Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sadness in Miami today....

Well, my grandbaby left today after 9 days of deliciousness...she is truly adorable. She's not very photogenic, much to my annoyance, though I have a good friend that is very photogenic and she says being told you are photogenic just actually means that you are not quite as cute in person as you are in pictures.

She is a great mimic, imitating her tia by sticking her tongue back out at her, making popping sounds with her tiny little lips and now trying to snap her little baby fingers when her daddy snaps his fingers and sings to her. Today, on the way to the airport she clucked her teenie tiny tongue when her mommy clucked at her. Sign language here we come! If only her grandma had similar skills:/

Don't know when we'll see each other again, I hope she doesn't forget me.

No comments: