Sunday, January 23, 2011

Look who posted a blog about my Cake Bites:)

Cristina Sullivan is a good friend and GREAT photographer who lives right by my house. She specializes in engagement, wedding, maternity, and newborn photography and is AMAZING!! I'm convinced she can make ME look good, though I am not gonna test THAT theory any time soon (as anyone who knows me knows I'm "that" person, you know the one, the one in the back of a photo hiding behind the widest person in the group;)

Ok, so she's been my taste-tester for months now and apparently my biggest fan:) Last week she bragged, I mean, blogged about Kiki's Kreations here: http://www.cristinasullivanblog.com/?p=466

Make sure you check out the rest of her blog for engagement and wedding pics. You'll see I'm telling the truth about her pics. Hire her if you're in Miami, you'll love me forever!

For her newborn, baby and maternity photography: www.studio139.com

No comments: