Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Job Venture - Kiki's Kreations



Hey Friends,

Those of you who know me know that I love to craft, bake, cook, etc. I am basically your run-of-the-mill susie homemaker. Well, except my name is not susie, but that doesn't really matter;)

Well, recently I've been making Cake Bites that I learned to make for my son's wedding in June. So many people that have been eating these bites have said, "you need to sell these". At first I resisted (as you can tell by the fact that my son got married in JUNE and I am only NOW getting around to actually doing it:) I'm a little stubborn, I know.




After making countlesss of these bites and using my crafting creativity to make them not only decadently yummy but also quite cute (at least that's what I've been told, I have decided that I will start selling them for parties, weddings, showers and such. I have started a facebook page that I hope will help me spread the word and I am including a link below.












http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=166106050101710&set=a.166105906768391.34276.165628890149426#!/pages/Kikis-Kreations/165628890149426

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These cake bites are absolutely amazing! They are delicious and adorable! Kiki you are so talented! I can't wait to have another bite! -Jen